- The Language Lab is located in 207 Gundersen and is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-5:00pm. In it there are computers that you can use to complete your assignments. You can also check out DVDs in Spanish with your student ID by going to the office in 206 Gundersen.
- How to type Spanish Accents
- Setting up your keyboard to type accents
- Tune In Radio allows you to listen to live radio stations in Spanish from all over the world for free. It is available on your computer or as an app for your mobile device.
- Mango. As an OSU student, you have access to Mango for free (OSU login required). Mango is a program to help you learn and practice your Spanish. It is available for your computer or as an app for your mobile device.
- Duolingo allows you to practice Spanish for free and is available on your computer and as an app for your mobile device.
- Word Reference has Spanish-English and English-Spanish dictionaries, including the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española. It is available for your computer or as an app for your mobile device.
- Diccionario panhispánico de dudas de la Real Academia Española is a great resource for finding answers to common grammatical questions you may have. Click on 'artículos temáticos' to see a list of topics.