French Study Abroad
A study abroad will help you to develop an advanced proficiency in French, learn more about French-speaking cultures by personal experience, and allow you to complete courses for your degree. A study abroad can also help you get a job faster after graduation and make more money than those who do not study abroad, and can help you have better career outcomes.
As you plan your study abroad, make sure to talk with your academic advisor, the Study Abroad Office, and our department so that the classes you take abroad will transfer to OSU. There are scholarships available from the OSU Study Abroad Office and from our department to help you to study abroad. The programs listed below are reciprocal exchange programs in which students pay the same OSU tuition and fees as at OSU, but pay for housing and meals in country.
- Burgundy School of Business in Dijon, France
- Institut d'Administration des Entreprises de Lille in Lille, France
- Universite Catholique de Louvain in Louvain-la-neuve, Belgium
- Universite de Limoges in Limoges, France
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium
- University of Basel in Basel, Switzerland
- University of Science and Technology - Lille in Lille, France
- University of Strasbourg in Strasbourg, France
- Non-reciprocal OSU programs in French to France and Belgium.
- You may also want to do an intership abroad through OSU.
Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
Palace of Versailles in Versailles, France.
Maison du Roi in Brussels, Belgium.
Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France.