- The Language Lab is located in 205 Gundersen and is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-5:00pm. In it there are computers that you can use to complete your assignments. You can also check out DVDs in French with your student ID by going to the office in 206 Gundersen.
- How to type in French
- Tune In Radio allows you to listen to live radio stations in French from all over the world on your computer or on the app for your mobile device for free. Just search for a radio station by location.
- Mango. As an OSU student, you have access to Mango for free (OSU login required). Mango can be used on your computer or you can download the app for your mobile device to learn and practice French.
- Duolingo allows you to practice French for free and is available for your computer or as an app for your mobile device.
- Word Reference has French-English and English-French dictionaries. It is available for your computer or as an app for your mobile device.